Foxi Wiring: There are four kinds of Foxi mopeds, made in a different countries with different wirings.
1) Sparta Foxi, made in Holland.
2) KTM Foxi, made in Austria.
3) Testi Foxi, made in Italy, see M: Minarelli Wiring.
4) Jui Li Foxi, made in Taiwan, see G: General Wiring.
Flying Dutchman Wiring:There are two kinds of Flying Dutchman mopeds, made in a different countries with different wirings.
1) Sparta Flying Dutchman, made in Holland.
2) Kynast Flying Dutchman, made in Germany.
Free Spirit Wiring: The Free Spirit line was sold by Sears department stores in 1978-81. They did not say Sears anywhere on the bike. In fact there are no brand markings or names anywhere, except the ID plate and the back of the seat, that says “Free Spirit”. See Sears Free Spirit Wiring.