This is under construction…
Procedure for 1980-83 Peugeot flywheel installing:
First make sure the flywheel nut can screw on the threads normally. They can be damaged.
1. Remove the spark plug anduse a small screwdriver to feel where the top pof the piston is at.
2. Park the piston at top. Go back and forth to find the dead center.
3. The case mark is a trianglular notch. The flywheel mark is a line with a clockwise arrow. Clean the tapered shaft and the the tapered flywheel hole.
4. Place the flywheel on the shaft with the flywheel mark 0.9 to 1.0 inch to the right of the case mark.
5. Strike the center of the flywheel. It will stick to the shaft.
6. Install a piston stop tool into the spark plug hole. It stops the piston from rising.
7. Rotate the flywheel clockwise until the piston contacts the stop.
8. Tighten the nut.
9. Remove the piston stop.